Tuesday, February 25, 2014

February's Purge

Rules of the purge:
 
Locals and internationals (except those in the UK) are all welcomed.
However, I would like to request for your feedback,
unless you have purchased or swapped with me before.
 
Any transaction will be done via paypal or POSB bank transfer.
All prices are in USD.
Internationals, I will only send via registered post.
I will send the shipping quote after confirmation of order.

Although I'll be posting this blog sale in various other platforms,
I won't be checking my facebook messages or emails as regularly as the comments on this blog.
As such, please place your order in the comment section
by stating which ones you would be interested in.
 
Please remember to leave your email, and your country,
so that I am able to get in touch with you with a shipping quote.
 
Polishes available are:
 
 
 
 
Paul & Joe #007 Dapple - $4
Lippmann Glitter in the Air - $5
MAC Brown Bad - $3
Chanel Jade Rose - $8
Chanel Black Pearl - $8
 
 
 
 
Color Club, all at $2 each:
Sparkle and Soar,
Twinkle Peach,
East Austin,
She's so Glam,
 
 
 
 
Ho-Ho-Holly,
Metamorphosis,
Fly with Me,
Gift of Sparkle, and
Winter Affair.
 
 
 
 
China Glaze:
Visit Me in Prism - $18
Mrs Claus - $4
Tequila Toes - $8
Peonies & Park Ave - $4
In a Lily Bit - $4
Lotus Begin - $4
 
 
 
 
OPI:
Blush of Adrenaline (Japan exclusive) - $8
Swirl of Euphoria (Japan exclusive) - $8
It's Toe-Tally Summer! - $5
I'm a Princess, You're Not! - $4
Meet Me at the Star Ferry - $4
Turquoise Shatter - $3
 
 
 
 
Essie:
Shake Your $$ Maker - $4
Barbados Blue - $3
Monkey Business - $1
For the Twill of It - $4
 
 
 
 
Barielle Polished Princess - $2
Barielle Blackened Bleu - $2
Nubar Pasadena Purple - $3
NOPI Snow-Man of my Dreams - $4
RBL Smitten - $6
 
 
 
 
Maybelline Jade Flash - $0.50
Maybelline Blackened Teal - $0.50
Maybelline Bronze Beam - $0.50
Lippmann Lady is a Tramp - $6
 
 
 
 
Sinful Fiji - $0.50
L.A. Girl Antique Gold - $0.50
Sally Hansen Glow - $1
Sally Hansen Emerald City - $1
 
 
 
 
Golden Rose #224 - $0.50
Essence Grand Plie in Black - $1
Essence Doc - $0.50
p2 Fever - $1
L.A. Girl Metallic Green - $0.50
L.A. Girl Metallic Blue - $0.50
L.A. Girl Metallic Silver - $0.50
 
 
 
 
Enchanted Tummy Time - $35
Candeo Colors Jellybean - $3
Jindie Nails Screaming Halloween - $3
Black Cat Lacquer Come Back Haunted - $3
Girly Bits Monster Mash - $4
Picture Polish Frosting - $4
 
 
 
 
Etude House, all at $2 each:
Dear My Party Nails PWH905 Boom Boom Boom,
One half of the Halloween 2012 duo box If Story Nail Kit I: If the Halloween Witch Casts a Spell: #01 Halloween Witch,
Dear my Party Nails Polish PGR702 DJing Show,
Dear my Party Nails Polish PPK006 Party Lover,
Bling in the Sea #2 Mermaid Kiss,
Bling in the Sea #1 Golden Sand
 
 
 
 
Nature Republic BK002 - $0.50
Nature Republic GR601 - $0.50
Nature Republic FPP403 - $0.50
Holika Holika Funky Purple - $2
Tony Moly Galaxy Nails in GT01 Mercury - $2,
Tony Moly Blue - $0.50
Missha The Style Crystal Nail Polish Gemstone #3 Peridot - $0.50
 
 
Random free gift with every purchase of 3 polishes.
Each person will be given 1 polish.
 
 
 
 
Also, if you've seen something on this blog that interests you a lot,
but isn't featured on sale,
  pls drop me a comment with a reasonable quote.
 
I'm really looking to cut down,
so I may just take you up on the offer.
But don't be offended if I reject the offer k

 

7 comments:

xo-malwees-ox said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kayec40 said...

Interested in the chanel polishes - cost to ship usa - norfolk va 23509
my email addy kayec40@gmail.com

Berry T said...

I've replied you in FB ;)

qt said...

Would love to purchase
Jindie Nails Screaming Halloween
Picture Polish Frosting
Etude house Halloween witch
Etude house party lover
I am in the US qtpie8225@gmail thanks in advance!

Anonymous said...

Hello, I would love to buy the two japan exclusiv opis (blush of adrenalin and swirl of euphoria). Shipping would be to Austria (Europe). Konstanzen@gmx.at, thanks!

Ms. Potatoe said...

Hello! I'm from Singapore and follow your blog... I love nail polishes and like you am cutting down on my collections. I am hoping for a swap but the polishes I like might be already sold as I read this only now!

I am keen in Picture Polish Frosting & Lippmann Glitter in the Air.

I am hoping to let go of these which I have only used once but not a big fan of them, if you are keen to swap any, please get in touch:
1. Orly - Lollipop
2. China Glaze - Water you waiting for
3. OPI - You don't know Jacques

My email - xjacsther @ hot mail . com

whimwham said...

Hi I'm from Singapore too. I'm late to the party now that it's three months since this was posted!

My email address: silklady_207@rocketmail.com

My order:

Color Club Twinkle Peach
Color Club Sparkle and Soar
Color Club East Austin
Color Club Ho Ho Holly
Color Club Gift of Sparkle
Color Club Winter Affair
OPI Blush of Adrenaline
OPI Swirl of Euphoria
OPI It's Toe-Tally Summer
OPI I'm A Princess You're Not
OPI Meet Me At The Star Ferry
Black Cat Lacquer Come Back Haunted

Hope to hear from you soon!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB