Monday, January 6, 2014

The First Purge of 2014

Rules of the purge:
 
Locals and internationals (except those in the UK) are all welcomed.
However, I would like to request for your feedback,
unless you have purchased or swapped with me before.
 
Any transaction will be done via paypal or POSB bank transfer.
All prices are in USD.
Internationals, I will only send via registered post.
I will send the shipping quote after confirmation of order.
 
Although I'll be posting this blog sale in various other platforms,
I won't be checking my facebook messages or emails as regularly as the comments on this blog,
As such, please place your order in the comment section
by stating which ones you would be interested in.
 
Please remember to leave your email, and your country,
so that I am able to get in touch with you with a shipping quote.
 
Polishes available are:


MAC:
Brown Bag - $4
Mean and Green *sold*
Biker Blue *sold*
 
 

Lippmann Glitter in the Air - $5
Estee Lauder Viper *sold*
Paul & Joe #007 Dapple - $4
 
 
 
 
Chanel Jade Rose - $10
Chanel Black Pearl - $10
Lynnderella New Year's Eve Eve *sold*
 
 
 
 
Jindie Nails Screaming Halloween - $4
Colors by Llarowe Tank Top and Flip Flops - $15
Girly Bits Monster Mash - $5
Black Cat Lacquer Come Back Haunted - $4
Cirque Ophelia *sold*
FNUG Psychedelic *sold*
 
 
 
 
Color Clubs, all at $2 each:
Gift of Sparkle,
Ho-Ho-Holly,
Fly with Me,
Sparkle and Soar.
 
 
 
 
China Glaze:
Zombie Zest *sold*
Tequila Toes - $10
Visit Me in Prism - $18
Mrs Claus - $4
 
 
 
 
OPI:
Turquoise Shatter - $3
Meet Me at the Star Ferry - $4
I'm a Princess, You're Not! - $4
Swirl of Euphoria (Japan exclusive) - $8
Blush of Adrenaline (Japan exclusive) - $8
It's Toe-Tally Summer! - $6
 
 
 
 
American Apparel Peacock *sold*
Barielle Blackened Bleu - $2
Barielle Sweet Addiction *sold*
Barielle Polished Princess - $2
NOPI Snow-Man of my Dreams - $4
 
 
 
 
Essie Monkey Business - $1
L.A. Girl Metallic Blue - $0.50
L.A. Girl Metallic Green - $0.50
L.A. Girl Metallic Silver - $0.50
Sinful Fiji - $0.50
Misa Phazers on Stunning *sold*
 
 
 
 
$0.50 each, or take the whole lot for $2:
L.A. Girl Antique Gold,
Maybelline Bronze Beam,
  Maybelline Blackened Teal,
Maybelline Blue Chill *sold*
Maybelline Jade Flash
 
 
 
 
Golden Rose #224 - $0.50
Nature Republic BK002 - $0.50
Nature Republic GR601 - $0.50
Nature Republic FPP403 - $0.50
Holika Holika Funky Purple - $2
Tony Moly Galaxy Nails in GT01 Mercury - $2
 
 
 
 
Etude House polishes, all at $2 each:
Dear My Deep Color DGR704 Only Olive *sold*
One half of the Halloween 2012 duo box If Story Nail Kit I: If the Halloween Witch Casts a Spell: #01 Halloween Witch,
Summer Glitters PK003 Dragon Fruit Cocktail *sold*
Dear My Party Nails PWH905 Boom Boom Boom,
Dear my Party Nails Polish PGR702 DJing Show,
Bling in the Sea: #1 Golden Sand
 
 
 
Random free gift with every purchase of 3 polishes.
Each person will be given 1 polish.
 
 
 
 
Also, if you've seen something on this blog that interests you a lot,
but isn't featured on sale,
pls drop me a comment with a reasonable quote.

I'm really looking to cut down, so I may just take you up on the offer.
But don't be offended if I reject the offer k.

 

7 comments:

Brandy Corbett said...

Hi! Can I get Zombie Zest and Blackened Bleu?
b.corbett@live.com - USA. Thanks. :)

Carolina Garcia said...

I would love to get FNUG Psychedelic
coloresdecarol@gmail.com USA

Berry T said...

Emails sent! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, keen on Barielle Sweet Addiction and Maybelline Blue Chill. Pls email me at makeuphoarder@hotmail.com. Am in Singapore and have bought from you before. Tks!

Angeline said...

Hi.
I'm interested in AA Peacock.
I'm in Singapore.
noangel7 at gmail

Jessi Nutile said...

Hi! I'm interested in Lynnderella New Years Eve Eve. I'm in the US ~ lostntranslation79@gmail.com

Berry T said...

All emails sent!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB