Monday, January 27, 2014

Lunar New Year Week: Zoya trio

This year, on top of the Nail Art Weekend series,
I'm also going to try to do a theme week in each month.
Hopefully, in this way,
I'll get to go through The Stash a little bit quicker.
 
The Chinese Lunar New Year happens to fall in January this year.
Other than Christmas, the Chinese Lunar New Year, is my next favourite festival.
So I thought it'll be most apt to kick start this monthly theme week with the Lunar New Year,
and there's no better time than to feature all the traditional New Year hues of reds, pinks, oranges and golds.
 
 
 
 
Zoya Blaze,
from the Winter 2012 Ornate Collection.
2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
Red scattered holo.
 
I absolutely adore this one!
The holographic particles seem to blend in with the red base
and this gives it an unusual depth.
I wore this one for 3 full days and I was still reluctant to take it off.
 
 
 
 
Zoya Moxie,
from the Spring 2009 Twist Collection.
2 coats + 1 coat HK Girl TC.
Rich berry crème.
 
I love how Moxie is muted and bold at the same time.
Already decided that it shall be my Chinese New Year pedicure.
 
 
 
 
Zoya Sooki,
from the Summer 2011, Summertime Collection.
2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC.
Bright cherry red crème.
 
Nothing more apt for CNY than a hot red that just screams for attention.

 

2 comments:

Julie said...

OMG!!! This Zoya Trio is so pretty. I super love every colors for they are perfect for this coming Chinese New year. They are not only perfect for that, I think for all season too. Love it!

Berry T said...

I'm glad you liked this post! I think I don't feature enough Zoya on my blog. I've got quite a number that looks good, will share more.

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB