Thursday, January 30, 2014

January's Haul

I did say earlier that I broke my no-buy big time right?
Here's the rest of what I bought:
 
My biggest Born Pretty purchase ever:
 
 
 
 
A huge pile of water decals.
Yeah. I'm in a water decal phase.
There were just too many cute, cool and pretty ones.
I couldn't get myself to pass any one up.
 
 
 
 
Some striping tape and nail art charms.
I thought I might give these charms a try,
even though I haven't been in the habit of sticking things on my nails.
Even those rhinestones and crystals have been infrequent features in my nail art,
but lets work on that this year.
 
 
 
 
Then I managed to get my hands on these Dance Legends Mist Way polishes during a recent Llarowe restock:
#04 Be Mine, #05 Get Bored, #06 Morning Dew, #08 Albion, and #09 Fog
 
 

 
 
And the only A-England that I wanted from the recent Ballerina collection:
Dancing with Nureyev,
plus a bottle of the basecoat.
 
I should have a last parcel of Colors by Llarowe coming soon.
I really hope they'll get here before the Lunar New Year holidays!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB