Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Oh Christmas Tree!

Merry Christmas everyone!
Hopefully all of you had a good Christmas Eve.
Mine was a quiet and peaceful one,
which was thoroughly appreciated as I really needed some down-time.
 
And that also gave me some time for a little bit of Christmas nail art.
This time round, I wanted something abstract.
Plus to be honest,
I was a little sick of the red and green theme I kept seeing around.
 
So, I ended up with the most un-Christmas-like Christmas nail art:
 
 
 
 
Accent abstract Christmas tree nail art using striping tape and a star glitter
on OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.
And I thought it would be apt to paint the rest of the nail with CbL Oh Christmas Tree.
Yep. Totally rocked this set of nails on Christmas Eve!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB