Friday, December 27, 2013

Missha The Style Crystal Nail Polish Gemstone: #3 Peridot

Even though Korean brands are quite easily available here in Singapore,
Missha was one that never really caught my attention.
In fact, I only have 4 Missha bottles in The Stash currently,
and these were only recently obtained.
 
Today's post features one of the 4 Missha bottles.
Missha The Style Crystal Nail Polish Gemstone Collection:
#3 Peridot.
 
Peridot consists of green, gold and orange-red glitters in a light green-tinted base.
I thought the colours were quite apt for the festive season.
 
 
 
 
1 coat Peridot over OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls,
topped with a coat of HK Girl TC.
 
My mom actually went gaga over the resulting green-tint base that you see on the nails,
and demanded for a polish with just that light green hue.
Unfortunately, I don't think there's one right in the market?
 
 
 
 
1 coat Peridot over A-England Camelot,
topped with a coat of HK Girl TC.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB