Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Etude House 2013 Summer Glitters: PK003 Dragon Fruit Cocktail

Another Etude House glitter that I didn't really enjoy.
This one's from the recent 2013 Summer Glitters release:
PK003 Dragon Fruit Cocktail.
 
There are 4 main colours in this multi shape glitters:
White, Red, Black and Pink,
with pink being the pre-dominant colour.
 
I tried Dragon Fruit Cocktail over several base colours,
and I still couldn't really find one that I liked:
 
 
2 coats Dragon Fruit Cocktail over Essie Greenport,
topped with HK Girl TC.

This was about the best combination of all the base colours I've tried.
It was also the first time I was trying on Dragon Fruit Cocktail,
and then I had issues with the glitter pay-off.
Got frustrated enough that I started "gooping" on a second coat,
and that's when things started looking up.
 
 
 
 
1 coat Dragon Fruit Cocktail over Maybelline Blue Chill,
topped with HK Girl TC
 
 
 
 
Ok. I hated this last pairing the most.
1 coat Dragon Fruit Cocktail over OPI My Very First Knockwurst,
topped with HK Girl TC.

How very stark and awful.

 

1 comments:

Alice said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB