Monday, November 4, 2013

The "I've got to clear and pack up" Purge 1

All right!
So here's the first of the clearance that I'm going through this month.
I need to off-load quickly both to clear space and to pay off the shopping I did in Hong Kong.
 
Also, if you've seen something on this blog that interests you a lot,
but isn't featured on sale,
pls drop me a comment with a reasonable quote.
I'm really looking to cut down, so I may just take you up on the offer.
But don't be offended if I reject the offer k.
 
So same old, here goes the rules of the purge:
 
Locals and internationals (except those in the UK) are all welcomed.
However, I would like to request for your feedback,
unless you have purchased or swapped with me before.
 
Any transaction will be done via paypal or POSB bank transfer.
 
All prices are in USD.
 
Internationals, I will only send via registered post.
I will send the shipping quote after confirmation of order.
Although I'll be posting this blog sale in various other platforms,
I won't be checking my facebook messages or emails as regularly as the comments on this blog,
As such, please place your order in the comment section 
by stating which ones you would be interested in.
Please remember to leave your email, and your country,
so that I am able to get in touch with you with a shipping quote.
 
Polishes available are:
 
 
 
 
Paul & Joe #007 Dapple - $4
MAC Mean and Green - $6
MAC Brown Bag - $4
MAC Biker Blue - $5
 
 
 
 
Chanel Jade Rose - $15
Chanel Black Pearl - $15
Estee Lauder Viper - $12
 
 
 
 
Lippmann Glitter in the Air - $6
Candeo Colors Plumage - $4  *sold*
Candeo Colors Jellybean - $4
Jindie Nails Screaming Halloween - $4
 
 
 
 
The Face Shop #04 Lemon Candy Yogurt - $2 *sold*
Holika Holika Funky Purple - $4
Tony Moly Galaxy Nails in GT01 Mercury - $3
FNUG Psychedelic - $4
 
 
 
 
Orly Buried Treasure - $1
Color Club Sparkle and Soar - $2
OPI Meet Me at the Star Ferry - $4
OPI Coral Reef - $18 *sold*
 
 
 
 
Misa Phazers on Stunning - $2
Barielle Polished Princess - $2
Wet n Wild Shield - $1 *sold*
Wet n Wild Morbid - $1 *sold*
 
 
 
 
China Glaze:
Tequila Toes - $12
Blue Hawaiian - $3 *sold*
Zombie Zest - $3
Bat My Eyes - $3 *sold*
Haunting - $3
 
 
 
 
Maybellines:
Blue Chill - $3
Blackened Teal - $1
Bronze Beam - $1
 
Or take all 3 for $4
 
 
 
 
L.A. Girl:
Metallic Silver - $0.50
Metallic Green - $0.50
Metallic Blue - $0.50
Antique Gold - $0.50
 
Or take all 4 for $1.50
 
 
 
 
Golden Rose #224 - $1
Sinful Fiji - $1
Essie Monkey Business - $1
Essence No More Drama - $0.50
 
 
 
 
Etude House Dear my Party Nails Polish PGR702 DJing Show - $2
Please note that the brush of this Etude House polish is crap.
 
Nature Republic BK002 - $1
Nature Republic GR601 - $1
 
 
Random free gift with every purchase of 3 polishes.
Each person will be given 1 polish.
 
 
 
 
Ok. That's all for Part 1.
Part 2 should be soon too.
 
 

3 comments:

berylista said...

Hi there,

I am interested in Morbid, Shield and Haunting.
Do mail me at ray_0405@hotmail.com

I'm located in Singapore, and have purchased previously :)

Meo Nguyen said...

Hi Im interested in Candeo colors Plumage, faceshop lemon candy yogurt, opi coral reef and CG Blue Hawaiian and Bat my eye.
I live in Singapore and you can contact me at meoshikamaru@yahoo.com

Berry T said...

Emails replied

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB