Sunday, November 3, 2013

The Face Shop: Lovely Me: Ex Yogurt Nails Collection

My sincere apologies,
there will be no nail art post for this weekend.
In fact, the nail art weekend may be taking a backseat on occasion for now.
Although I don't have an exact date yet as to when I'll be moving on to my new post,
I'm been extremely busy with packing and clearing up work in order to move on.
Hence, I haven't really had the energy for nail art this week.
Hopefully, things will ease up in the next few weeks.
 
However, no time for nail art doesn't mean that I had stopped painting.
In fact, I was so excited with these polishes that I brought back from Hong Kong:
 
 
 
 
#04 Lemon Candy Yogurt
2 coats + 1 coat HK Girl TC
 
This polish reminded me of lemon meringue!
Lemon yellow crelly with lime green, gold and copper glitters.
 
 
 
 
#05 Strawberry Milk Yougurt
2 coats + 1 coat HK Girl TC
 
I loved this one even more!
Baby pink crelly with white, pink, lilac and turquoise glitters.
 
Apparently, these polishes are also available in Singapore.
Silly me haven't stepped into The Face Shop for a quite a while,
so I never realised that these were available in Singapore.
But now that I'm aware,
I'm still thinking of I should break my no-buy to get the rest of this collection.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB