Monday, November 25, 2013

Part 2 of the "I'm moving off" Purge

Rules of the purge:
 
Locals and internationals (except those in the UK) are all welcomed.
However, I would like to request for your feedback,
unless you have purchased or swapped with me before.
 
Any transaction will be done via paypal or POSB bank transfer.
All prices are in USD.
Internationals, I will only send via registered post.
I will send the shipping quote after confirmation of order.
 
Although I'll be posting this blog sale in various other platforms,
I won't be checking my facebook messages or emails as regularly as the comments on this blog,
As such, please place your order in the comment section
by stating which ones you would be interested in.
 
Please remember to leave your email, and your country,
so that I am able to get in touch with you with a shipping quote.

Polishes available are:
 
 
 
 
MAC Biker Blue - $5
MAC Mean and Green - $6
MAC Brown Bag - $4
Lippmann Glitter in the Air - $6
 
 
 
 
Paul & Joe #007 Dapple - $4
Chanel Jade Rose - $12
Chanel Black Pearl - $12
Estee Lauder Viper - $12
 
 
 
 
Orly Buried Treasure - $1 *sold*
OPI Meet Me at the Star Ferry - $4
China Glaze Tequila Toes - $10
China Glaze Zombie Zest - $3
 
 
 
 
Maybellines:
Bronze Beam - $1
Blackened Teal - $1
Blue Chill - $3
Jade Flash - $1
 
Or take all 4 for $5
 
 
 
 
Black Cat Lacquer Come Back Haunted - $4
Jindie Nails Screaming Halloween - $4 C
andeo Colors Jellybean - $4
Cirque Ophelia - $5
 
 
 
 
Essie Monkey Business - $1
Color Club Sparkle and Soar - $2
Misa Phazers on Stunning - $2
Barielle Polished Princess - $2
 
 
 
 
Golden Rose #224 - $1
American Apparel Peacock - $3
Sinful Fiji - $0.50
Essence Black is Back - $0.50 *sold*
Essence No More Drama - $0.50 *sold*
 
 
 
 
OPI Turquoise Shatter - $3
YSSY #19 - $0.50
FNUG Psychedelic - $4
 
 
 
 
L.A. Girl:
Metallic Blue - $0.50
Metallic Green - $0.50
Metallic Silver - $0.50
Antique Gold - $0.50
 
Or take all 4 for $1.50
 
 
 
 
Nature Republic BK002 - $1
Nature Republic GR601 - $1
Etude House Dear My Party Nails PWH905 Boom Boom Boom - $2
Etude House Dear my Party Nails Polish PGR702 DJing Show - $2
Please note that the brush of DJing Show is crap.
 
 
 
 
Holika Holika Funky Purple - $4
Nature Republic FPP403 - $1
Tony Moly Galaxy Nails in GT01 Mercury - $3
 
 
Random free gift with every purchase of 3 polishes.
Each person will be given 1 polish.
 
 
Also, if you've seen something on this blog that interests you a lot,
but isn't featured on sale,
pls drop me a comment with a reasonable quote.
I'm really looking to cut down,
so I may just take you up on the offer.
But don't be offended if I reject the offer k.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, am keen on Orly Buried Treasure, Essence Black is Black & Essence No More Drama. Can I select Sparitual mini Clarity as the freebie? Pls email makeuphoarder@hotmail.com. I am base in Singapore & have bought from your previous purge.

Anonymous said...

hi! I'm interested in MAC Biker Blue & Mean and Green, China Glaze Zombie Zest, Estee Lauder Viper & Cirque Ophelia. I'm in the US, and brand new to your blog. corneybaby2001@yahoo.com

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB