Monday, November 11, 2013

MAC Biker Blue + Female Fatale Hydraxia

 
 
MAC Biker Blue,
3 coats + 1 coat HK Girl TC.
 
Blacked blue shimmer.
Biker Blue would have been a pretty polish,
but it wasn't anything special.
Plus the polish was thin and runny,
and that created the "tipwear" you see in the photos.
 
Hated this one actually.
So much so, I grabbed another polish and layered it while in the office:
 
 
 
 
Female Fatale Hydraxia.
1 coat Hydraxia over the Biker Blue mani,
topped with a coat of OPI Rapidry TC.
 
Unfortunately, after so many years,
I finally dropped and smashed a bottle of polish.
I was so flustered,
I didn't even think about decanting and saving the polish that was still in the bottle,
and that was how Hydraxia met its demise.
 
Sigh. I liked Hydraxia.
RIP.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB