Tuesday, October 15, 2013

OPI Red my Fortune Cookie + Etude House WH902 Play with Wave

By the time this post is up,
I should be at the airport waiting to board my plane to Hong Kong!
So what else could be more apt,
than to feature a cheery polish from the OPI Hong Kong collection!
 
 
 
 
OPI Spring 2010 Hong Kong Collection:
Red my Fortune Cookie.
2 coats + 1 coat HK Girl TC
 
Cheery bright red crème.
Love it!

And I love it even more topped with this Etude House polish:
 
 
 
 
1 coat Etude House WH902 Play with Wave over the OPI mani,
topped with a coat of HK Girl TC.
 
Don't you think this absolutely screams fun?

 

2 comments:

Kayleigh said...

Super nice combo! Enjoy your stay in HK!!!

Berry T said...

Thank you! I had a whale of a time while in HK! A really good break with good friends!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB