Friday, October 11, 2013

OPI Dim Sum Plum + Penelope Luz Lotus

I'm going on another vacation in a few days time!
And you wanna make a guess as to where I'm going?
It's why I'm intending to go through this particular OPI collection this month!
 
 
 
 
OPI Spring 2010 Hong Kong collection:
Dim Sum Plum.
2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC.
 
Plum-berry crème.
I love how this one pops against my skin.
In fact, I enjoyed it so much, I was reluctant to take it off.
I ended up topping it off with Penelope Luz Lotus.
 
 
 
 
1 coat Lotus over the Dim Sum Plum mani,
topped with a coat of Seche Vite TC.
 
Lotus consists of small, matte glitters in white, black and pink suspended in clear base.
Glitter pay-off was great with just 1 coat,
but I think the pink ones were lost in the base colour
even though I loved the end result.
 
Now,
I can't wait to get to Hong Kong for Dim Sum!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB