Monday, October 7, 2013

Color Club Summer 2012 Take Wing Collection: Sparkle and Soar

When Color Club's Take Wing collection was first released,
I drooled over online swatches,
then promptly forgot about it.

Until I happened to pass by a retailer with a tray of the Take Wing collection on display.
 
But most of them were just sitting on my table looking pretty,
until one day, a work event demanded that we wear something orange.
 
Heh.
That created a furore in my office with the common lament,
"Who buys orange tops to wear?!"
I was doing my best to keep mum since I owned at least 3 orange toned tops.
 
I also offered to paint my colleagues nails,
but the guys all politely declined.
 
 
 
 
Color Club Sparkle and Soar,
2 coats + 1 coat HK Girl TC.
 
Tangerine orange glass-fleck with gold-green duochrome shimmer.
The green was hard to capture though,
and only came out at extreme angles in low lights.
I wasn't able to catch that on my camera.
 
This one was really sparkly and pretty,
but too bad it refuse to work with my skin tone.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB