Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Wet n Wild Craze Collection: Morbid and Shield

I've been slowing combing through The Stash to see what I can purge,
and in the process,
re-discovered some polishes that I've forgotten I owned.
 
 
 
 
Morbid.
3 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
Blackened teal shimmer.
 
 
 
 
Shield.
2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
Shimmery metallic light gold with tiny copper particles.
 
I remember lusting after these when they were first released.
And since these are drugstore awesomeness that are not available in Singapore,
I had thought that I would not be able to get them.
Interestingly, since owning them,
I think I only wore Morbid once and then promptly forgot all about them.
 
Oh well.
I guess they could go into the next purge.

2 comments:

Polished Prescription said...

Wish the green stood out more in that first polish! And the second looks like it may clash with a lot of skin tones... hmm..

Berry T said...

I know what you mean! When these were first released, I went gaga over the online swatches. But when I got them in real life, I was like "meh". Guess that's why these were forgotten for a long while...

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB