Monday, September 16, 2013

Nail Art Haul

I'm on a nail polish low-buy.
In fact, I've been telling myself that I need to destash and make space,
before I can do any massive ordering.

Sigh.
So in the meantime, while not buying polish,
I've been looking at nail art accessories.
 
 
 
 
Stamping plates from Moyou London.
I first came across these plates on a polish group in FB,
and I fell in love with most of the plates in the Suki collection.
I just love things oriental,
and I knew I had to get my hands on them!
I mean, just check out that owl and that peacock and that tiger!
How awesome!
 
And I just saw that Moyou now has a couple of new collections coming up!
I'm eyeing those plates in the Artist collection too.
It's just too darn cool for stamping plates!
 
 
 
 
Water decals that I picked up.
These were 3 for $10 at a stall in Jurong Point.
 
Well, I guess you guys can see what nail art's coming up soon.

2 comments:

Kayleigh said...

These are lovely nail art stuff! Thank you for sharing and looking forward to your nail art mani's =]

Berry T said...

Kayleigh, I hope the manicures using these will be nice enough to show you all!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB