Saturday, September 7, 2013

Little Twin Stars! Kawaii!

I really loved this set of decals!
Nevermind that the quality was not the best,
and that I had to peel it from the film backing even after a long soak.
 
 
 
 
Little Twin Star nails!
LTS are my favourite Sanrio characters!
I used to have a LTS hanging lamp when I was a kid,
and I'll sleep with the night lights on.
Not because I was terrified of the dark, but because it looked so pretty!
Although for some time, I did pretend that I was afraid of the dark,
otherwise my parents wouldn't have allowed me to keep those lights on!
 
I'm sorry I didn't get any nice pictures.
We've been having bouts of heavy rains recently,
and my skin still hasn't completely healed from its dryness.
 
I used the saran wrap technique for the base.
Polishes were China Glaze Lemon Fizz and Essie Raise Awareness.
Remembered that I still had some blue rhinestones,
so added those in as well.

Kawaii!

 

1 comments:

Pauline - omgnoodles said...

How kawaii! I have yet to use my Little Twin Stars decals! Love your mani btw!!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB