Thursday, September 12, 2013

Etude House NBL601 Blaster Blue + China Glaze Blue Hawaiian

 
 
Etude House Dear My Neon Nails collection:
NBL601 Blaster Blue.
2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC

I wouldn't exactly call this a neon,
but it definitely was very bright and cheery.
 
And I thought Blaster Blue would be the perfect base for China Glaze Blue Hawaiian.
 
 
 
 
1 coat Blue Hawaiian over the Blaster Blue mani,
topped with 1 coat of Seche Vite TC.
 
As you can probably tell from the number of pictures,
I was absolutely in love with this layering.
The blue glitter just glowed and sparkled,
almost like clear blue water on a pristine beach.
Too pretty!

 

2 comments:

Mommy Does said...

Super pretty! Love how bright and glittery this combo is.

Berry T said...

I totally agree!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB