Monday, September 23, 2013

Etude House DGR702 Meet Mint + Penelope Luz Ocean Jewel

I love today's featured manicures,
but I feel that they are let down by the pictures.
 
 
 
 
Etude House Dear My Deep Colors DGR702 Meet Mint,
2 coats + 1 coat HK Girl TC
 
Meet Mint is a deep, vibrant blue-green crème.
It actually leans a lot more green than my pictures show.
Love the colour but I hated the brush these Etude House polishes come with.
They are like huge mops!
 
 
 
 
I thought Meet Mint was the perfect base for Penelope Luz Ocean Jewel.
Here I added a coat of Ocean Jewel to the Meet Mint mani,
and again topped it off with a coat of HK Girl TC.
 
In this instance, the indoor pictures and the one I took in the lift,
were more accurate depictions of how the manicure looked like in real life.
It was way too bling,
and my nails really looked like ocean jewels.
 
 
 
 
Hopefully the last blurred picture will be able to give you an idea of how sparkly this mani was.

2 comments:

milktea said...

Lovely mani! Is Meet Mint similar to a england Galahad in any way?

Berry T said...

No, they different. I'll try to put up a comparison for you.

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB