Friday, September 6, 2013

China Glaze 2006 Tequila Toes Collection: Tequila Toes


An oldie from the 2006 China Glaze Tequila Toes collection,
the namesake, Tequila Toes.
2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
 
Tequila Toes is a glass-fleck shimmery coral pink.
Somehow, that just doesn't sit too well with my skin tone,
I suspect it's because of the orange tones in it.
 
As this one's an older polish, it runs a little on the thin side.
Tequila Toes would probably have looked better with a third coat,
but as I couldn't bring myself to enjoy the colour,
I didn't bother with that third coat.
 
I know some people are still looking for the awesome glass flecks from this collection.
I myself have been hankering after No Way Jose.
But well, this one?
It's gonna go into the purge next week.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB