Monday, September 9, 2013

August's Purge

Rules of the purge:
 
Locals and internationals (except those in the UK) are all welcomed.
However, I would like to request for your feedback,
unless you have purchased or swapped with me before.
I've suffered some losses so I'm a little wary now.
 
Any transaction will be done via paypal or POSB bank transfer.
All prices are in USD.
 
Internationals, I will only send via registered post.
I will send the shipping quote after confirmation of order.
 
Please place your order in the comment section by stating which ones you would be interested in.
(I check the comments faster than I check my emails)
 
Pls note that I will be away from my polishes for a couple of days this week,
I may be a tad slower in getting back to you.
But I'll definitely drop you a note to acknowledge any order.
 
Please remember to leave your email, and your country,
so that I am able to get in touch with you with a shipping quote.
 
Need cash and need to de-stash as well.
I'm open to swap offers too and it doesn't have to be a 1-for-1 swap.
 
Pls do list down the polishes you wanna swap with,
and I do have the right to reject, so don't be offended.
 
Current on my wishlist:
1) Sinful Zeus
2) Sinful Pink Ocean
3) Lynnderellas (try me)
4) Nail art stripers in gold, silver glitter, gold glitter, blue, yellow and green.
Looking for the ones from either Art Deco or Art Club.
 
Polishes available are:
 
 
 
 
Paul & Joe #007 Dapple - $4 *pending*
NARS Zulu - $10
MAC Brown Bag - $4
Lippmann Glitter in the Air - $8
 
 
 
 
China Glaze:
United - $3
Tequila Toes - $18
Roguish Red - $3
Haunting - $3
 
 
 
 
China Glaze Monster Ball:
Bat My Eyes - $3.50
Howl You Doin' - $3.50
Fang-tastic - $3.50
Boogie Down - $3.50
 
Or take all 4 polishes for $12. *pending*
 
 
 
 
China Glaze Zombie Zest - $3 *pending*
China Glaze Blue Hawaiian - $3 *pending*
OPI Coral Reef - $45
OPI You're Such a Budapest - $4 *pending*
 
 
 
 
Orly Buried Treasure - $2
Orly Lemonade - $2
Misa Phazers on Stunning - $2
Golden Rose #224 - $1
 
 
 
 
Barielle Polished Princess - $2
BB Couture Green Goblin - $2 *pending*
BB Couture Laguna Lagoon - $2 *pending*
BB Couture Night Ops - $2 *pending*
 
 
 
 
Sinful Fiji - $1
Borghese Stellare Notte - $18
Essie Monkey Business - $2
Essie Full Steam Ahead - $4 *pending*
 
 
 
 
Nubar Toga Purple - $2 *pending*
American Apparel Dynasty - $2
Picture Polish Whimsy - $6*sold*
H&M Samba - $1
 
 
 
 
Cult Nails Living Water - $6 *pending*
Candeo Colors Plumage - $5
Candeo Colors Jellybean - $5
FNUG Psychedelic - $10
 
 
 
 
Holika Holika Funky Purple - $5
Nature Republic AGMT002 Psyche Beam - $2
Nature Republic BK002 - $1
Etude House WH012 - $4 *pending*
 
 
 
 
Tony Moly Galaxy Nails in GT01 Mercury - $3 *pending*
L.A. Girl Metal Antique Gold - $1
L.A. Girl Metal Metallic Olive - $1
Love & Beauty Indigo - $1
 
Or take all 4 polishes for $4.50
 
 
 
 
Ulta After Hours - $0.50
L.A. Girl Metallic Green - $0.50
L.A. Girl Metallic Silver - $0.50
L.A. Girl Metallic Blue - $0.50
 
Or take all 4 polishes for $1
 
 

Free gift with every purchase of 3 items.
Each person allowed 1 free polish.
 
 
 
 
No brand glitter #39,
Wet n Wild Whose Lips are These?,
CG Boundless Color,
Nivea Violet Tulip,
 
 
 
 
NYX Shy,
NYX Irises,
NYX Hibiscus,
P2 Crackling Topcoat in Black Explosion,
 
 
 
 
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Sheer Ivory,
Milani Key Lime Shine,
bpretty silver glitter,
SpaRitual Mini in Clarity,


 
 
Last 4 minis considered as 1 lot.

 

7 comments:

Tara said...

Hi, I'm interested in Picture Polish Whimsy! Please let me know shipping in the US. My email is: tarastaryo@gmail.com

Thanks,
Tara

Anonymous said...

Hi I have emailed you! My email is kristabelle_90@rocketmail.com. :)

Huixiang O said...

Essie Full Steam Ahead please. Shipping to Singapore. coolzpup_1994@hotmail.com

Berry T said...

Emails sent ladies

sammieeb said...

China glaze howl you doin, cult nails living water and opi you're such a Budapest please! To Australia - sammieeb@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I will take Orly Lemonade. Also keen on Milani Key Lime Shine, do let me know how much you would like to sell it for. Please emai me at makeuphoarder@hotmail.com

Thanks!

depression~is~incurable said...

Hey, may I know if this is still ongoing? I am interested in Cult Nails Living Water, Candeo Colors Plumage, and Candeo Colors Jellybean. Shipping to Singapore, so I would appreciate it if you could quote me in SGD to avoid exchange rate loss. My email is dowebelong@gmail.com. Thanks!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB