Tuesday, September 3, 2013

August's Haul

Damn. I keep telling myself to go on a no-buy,
but it never seems to work.
 
 
 
 
The new Picture Polish blogger collaborations:
 
 
 
 
Freya's Cats, which you have already seen in an earlier nail art post,
Lagoon,
 
 
 
 
Shy Violet and Electric Dream.
I have a feeling that I may not like Electric Dream as much.
 
 
 
 
Etude House Juicy Cocktail gradation nails kit #8 Lime Squarsh,
Etude House NBL601 Blaster Blue,
and Etude House DGR702 Meet Mint.
 
Blaster Blue and Meet Mint were Buy 1 Get 1 free.
How to resist that kind of offer?
 
 
 
 
And nope. I didn't make a spelling error.
It's really Lime Squarsh.
 
 
 
 
Color Clubs:
Gift of Sparkle, Winter Affair, Port-Folio,
 
 
 
 
Fly with Me, Ho-Ho-Holly, Metamorphosis,
 
 
 
 
and Sparkle and Soar.
Essie For the Twill of it.
 
 
 
 
Plus some really cute water decals.
 
I need to make space for these newbies.
So the next purge will be coming up on 9 Sept, 9 am Singapore time.

 

3 comments:

Cupcake Cat said...

What a great haul!!!

shine eye said...

oh, they are all so amazing, esp pp and greenish-blueish color clubs

Berry T said...

I hope to wear them soon to show you guys!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB