Saturday, August 31, 2013

Ulta After Hours + Subtle Triangles

I had forgotten that I still have this,
until recently when I was going through The Stash trying to de-stash.

From the Ulta Glam Goth mini set,
this is After Hours.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
After Hours was actually ok in 2 coats,
but because I had some bald patches,
I did a third.
 
After Hours is an eggplant shimmer that comes across as almost black indoors and under low lights. There's a blue slant to the shimmer that's quite pretty when the sun hits it.
However, to be honest,
  this one really isn't all that unique.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I got bored enough with After Hours,
and decided on a tape manicure.

The triangles are done in Picture Polish Freya's Cats.
In hindsight, I probably should have picked a brighter blue,
the triangles were really subtle indoors.
However, it glows beautifully when in sunlight.
 
Please do excuse the horrid cuticles.
The nail art photos were taken on the third day I had this mani,
and by then, my skin was acting up again with eczema.

Now, I can't wait to try my new Picture Polish blues.
And After Hours also reminded me of another polish that I should wear again...

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB