Sunday, August 11, 2013

July's + Bangkok Hauls

I think I've been pretty restrained recently in my polish hauls.
I'm planning for a trip to Hong Kong soon,
as well as one to Japan next year.
So I'm trying to save up.
Even then, Bangkok was a dent in my pocket.
 
 
 
 
Bought these local.
From the Essie Summer 2013 Naughty Nautical Collection:
Full Steam Ahead, The Girls are Out, Sunday Funday,
 
 
 
 
Naughty Nautical and Rock the Boat.
NOPI If the Blue Fits.
Yep.
I located this NOPI in our local Watsons.
 
 
 
 
From Mei Mei's Signatures, I bought 2 Dance Legend Holos:
#9 Robots vs Humans and #12 Android.
Love the names.




And the remaining of the A-England Burne-Jones Dream Collection:
Rose Bower, Briar Rose and Briarwood

 
 
 
Emily de Molly:
The Fifth Element, Oceanic Forces, Cosmic Forces and Super Vixen

 
The following polishes are my Bangkok hauls:
 
 
 
 
Illamasqua:
Radium, Hemlock, Speckle and Scarce
 
 
 
 
Catrice:
Steel my Heart, Dirty Berry (Yeah! Like finally!) and George Blueney.
NARS Mash.
 
 
 
 
Models Own:
Hayley's Comet, Golden Green Beetle Juice, Purple Blue and Peacock Green.
 
 
 
 
And lastly, nail art stripers from Models Own in black, white, pink and silver.
 
 
I accidentally threw out my stripers during the renovations,
and I've been feeling a little handicapped at nail art without them.
Hence I couldn't resist when I saw these at Models Own.
 
Ain't too bad a haul isn't it.

 

2 comments:

Nail Edition said...

Not a bad haul at all!
I love illamasqua Speckle, its very nice. The Girls are Out also looks like a very nice colour :)

Follow me on my blog: nailedition.blogspot.com

Berry T said...

I haven't tried either yet. but yeah both look pretty cool in the bottles. Hope to wear them both soon!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB