Monday, August 26, 2013

China Glaze Halloween 2013 Monster Ball: Boo-Gie Down

Got a little time this morning to post this before I get to work.
 
 
 
 
1 coat China Glaze Boo-Gie Down over Etude House DGR704 Only Olive,
topped with a coat of Seche Vite TC.
 
Ok, finally a more decent polish in this collection.
It still underwhelms me,
but I've got no major issues with Boo-Gie Down.
 
The 3 main glitter colours you'll see in Boo-Gie Down are black, white and a copper-gold.
Glitter shapes include the smaller round glitters (black and copper-gold),
hex glitters (all 3 colours)
and the the bar glitters (black only).
 
Pretty but nothing fantastic.
Like I said, I'm underwhelmed.

 

2 comments:

Mommy Does said...

Pretty manicure though! I hear you though - it's one of those glitters that screams in the bottle and then paints out and you just feel so meh about it. It saddens me when that happens :( Oh well - can't win them all and this would make a great fall manicure.

Berry T said...

Yes! In fact, this Halloween collection saddens me a lot. I don't enjoy all the polishes that I've bought and that is rare for me for a Halloween collection!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB