Sunday, August 25, 2013

China Glaze Halloween 2013 Monster Ball: Bat my Eyes

All right.
Here's the second polish I've tried from the Monster Ball collection:
Bat my Eyes.
 
 
 
 
Ok, I was getting tired of dealing with glitter removal,
hence this was 1 coat Bat my Eyes over 1 coat A-England Camelot,
topped with a coat of HK Girl TC.
 
To be honest, I'm disappointed with both the Halloween polishes I've tried so far.
I kinda expected more from China Glaze,
since they did such a great job in the past couple of years.
 
Bat my Eyes consists of gold glitters and orange bar glitters in a black base.
The issue I have here is that the gold glitters overwhelm the orange bars.
As it is, those orange bar glitters seem sparse in the bottle.
 
In fact, I found the gold glitters so overwhelming,
that it seemed like yet another gold in black polish.
If there had been more orange bar glitters,
perhaps the polish might have been a tad more special.
 
Oh well.
I hope the remaining two would be better...

 

2 comments:

BadMammaJamma said...

I think it's interesting, but I am not too impressed with it either.

Berry T said...

yeah, I'm really disappointed with the Halloween collection this year *sad*

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB