Sunday, July 21, 2013

Nail Art Sunday: Pop stars

I was too busy yesterday,
and hence was not able to blog.
So Nail Art Saturday will be Nail Art Sunday for this week.
 
Apologies too for the crappier than usual pictures.
It was storming the day I wore this mani,
and I knew I couldn't wait any longer since the nail stickers were falling apart.
 
 
 
 
Items used:
OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls,
China Glaze Tart-y for the Party,
China Glaze Sugar High,
Zoya Yummy,
Nail Art stickers from Etude House.
 
I have to say this is the first time I'm so disappointed in an Etude House product.
Their nail polishes have always been affordable and great,
but this particular set of nail art stickers was an absolute disappointment!
 
Some of the stars did not sit well and would not adhere properly to the polish base,
and some others fell off in less than 12 hours after application.
 
A pity.
I really liked this mani otherwise.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB