Saturday, July 13, 2013

Nail Art Saturday: Wednesday's in Love

Just about made it in time for Nail Art Saturday.
Phew.
 
Today's nail art features yet another recent acquisition from Etude House.
From the Pink Prism collection:
#5 Heart to Heart.
 
 
 
 
Pictures were taken in overcast skies.
I couldn't afford to wait for the sun this time round
as I will be spending my weekend re-packing my kitchen.
 
I caught the musical "The Addams Family" with my friends just last night,
and since it was about Wednesday falling in love,
I knew I had to do something along those lines.
Even if I was strapped for time.
 
I knew I wanted black in the nail art,
and the Etude House polish was sitting on my table, fresh from purchase.
And this simple nail art was the end result.
 
As for the musical, it was a blast.
A wonderful way to end a crappy week.
Absolutely enjoyed myself last night!
 

2 comments:

Cupcake Cat said...

Cute!!!

Berry T said...

Thanks! :)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB