Monday, July 8, 2013

June's Purge

Rules of the purge:
 
Locals and internationals (except those in the UK) are all welcomed.
However, I would like to request for your feedback,
unless you have purchased or swapped with me before.
Sorry, but I've suffered some losses recently so I'm a little wary now.
And sorry about the UK folks,
but I think nail mail is still a problem right?
Unless you have a solution as to getting the polishes inbound to the UK?
 
Any transaction will be done via paypal or POSB bank transfer.
All prices are in USD.
 
Internationals, I will only send via registered post.
I will send the shipping quote after confirmation of order.
 
Please place your order in the comment section by stating which ones you would be interested in.
(I check the comments faster than I check my emails)
 
Please remember to leave your email, and your country,
so that I am able to get in touch with you with a shipping quote.
 
Need cash and need to de-stash as well.
I'm open to swap offers too and it doesn't have to be a 1-for-1 swap.
 
Pls do list down the polishes you wanna swap with,
and I do have the right to reject, so don't be offended.
 
Current on my wishlist:
1) Sinful Zeus
2) Sinful Pink Ocean
3) Lynnderellas (try me)
4) Some of the polishes from the newer Essie collections.
 
Polishes available are:
 
 
 
 
Paul & Joe #007 Dapple - $6
RBL Ani - $8
RBL Moxie - $10
MAC Brown Bag - $6
 
 
 
 
Etude House PK002 - $4
Etude House Dear My Deep Color Nails in #DBL602 Maybe Navy - $3
Etude House WH012 - $4
 
 
 
 
Tony Moly Galaxy Nails in GT01 Mercury - $3
Holika Holika Funky Purple - $5
Nature Republic BK002 - $1
Nature Republic ASGR601 - $2
 
 
 
 
Orly in:
Coachella Dweller - $3
Elation Generation - $3
Androgynie - $2
Au Champagne - $2
Lemonade - $2
 
 
 

 
Lippmann Glitter in the Air - $10
Megan Miller Coral Bliss - $3
Candeo Colors Jellybean - $5
Candeo Colors Plumage - $7
 
 
 
 
BB Couture Laguna Lagoon - $3
BB Couture Green Goblin - $3
BB Couture Night Ops - $3
 
 
 
 
China Glaze Roguish Red - $3
China Glaze United - $3
China Glaze Zombie Zest - $3

 
 
 
 
Orly Buried Treasure - $2
Misa Phazers on Stunning - $2
Nubar Toga Purple - $2
Sinful Fiji - $1
American Apparel Dynasty - $2
 
 
 

 
Cult Nails Living Water - $6
H&M Samba - $1
Essence All Access - $2
Essence Spot On - $1
 
 
 
 
Essie Monkey Business - $2
Golden Rose #224 - $1
Barielle Polished Princess - $2
Love & Beauty Indigo - $1
L.A. Girl Metal Metallic Olive - $1
L.A. Girl Metal Antique Gold - $1
 
 
Free gift with every purchase of 3 items.
Each person allowed 1 free polish.
 
 
 
 
CG Boundless Color,
No brand glitter, #39,
Milani Key Lime Shine,
Wet n Wild Whose Lips are These?,
NYX Girls Hibiscus,
Nivea Violet Tulip,
 
 
 
 
Love my Nails Pink Glitter,
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Sheer Ivory,
Elianto Egg Shell,
L.A. Girl Metallic Blue,
L.A. Girl Metallic Green,
L.A. Girl Metallic Silver,
 
 
 
 
P2 Crackling Topcoat in Black Explosion,
bpretty silver glitter,
SpaRitual Mini in Clarity,
Sephora #57,
and OPI Nevermore mini


 
 
The full set of Macdonald's Hello Kitty Fairy Tales Collection plush toys
(Limited edition, still sealed and in box) - $250
 

5 comments:

Raux said...

I also PMed you on FB but I'm interested your RBL Ani and RBL Moxie. I'm in the USA and my email address is requisite [at] gmail [dot] com.

Berry T said...

Replied you on FB :)

BadMammaJamma said...

Is China Glaze Zombie Zest still available?
nsomniak6[at]hotmail[dot]com
USA

louanne said...

Hi, im interested in the Orly's that are in the same picture - all 4 except for lemonade. Pls email me if still available. I'm in singapore. louanne[at]gmail. Thanks!

Berry T said...

Sent you an email =)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB