Saturday, July 6, 2013

Femme Fatale Winter Hyacinth

I've been so busy and taxed at work and with the issue of the kitchen cabinets,
that I didn't have any time for nail art.
Thank goodness, I've already prepared for the purge that's scheduled for this coming Monday,
so it'll still go ahead.
 
Polish featured for today is another new-to-me indie brand:
Femme Fatale's Winter Hyacinth.

I read enough about this polish on Facebook to go google for swatches,
and promptly fell in love.
Took me a while to acquire it though.
 
 
 
 
3 coats Winter Hyacinth + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
 
I love the combination of turquoise, pink and white in Winter Hyacinth,
particularly the large white hex glitter and diamond glitter.
It seems to give the polish an extra oomph.
 
However, I found that the glitters had all sunk to the bottom of the bottle,
and it was difficult to fish those white hexes and diamonds out.
I ended up having to shake my bottle vigorously upside down in order to get the glitters to spread out.
 
Oh well. Perfection is hard to come by I guess.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB