Monday, June 17, 2013

Penelope Luz Mistica

Today I have for you another Penelope Luz creation:
Mistica.
This was the polish that first caught my eye,
and then got me hooked onto Penelope Luz.
 
 
 
 
2 coats Penelope Luz Mistica over 2 coats Essence Black is Back,
topped with a coat of Seche Vite TC.

I had a little inspiration, and decided to do a half moon mani using reinforcement stickers.
It's my first time using those stickers for a half moon mani,
and it didn't turn up with the perfect crisp lines I was hoping for.
But nevermind, I'll keep practicing.
 
Mistica is a mixture of blue, silver and lavender glitter mixes.
I love how the blue moons and the silver glitters look together,
almost like mysterious skies.
It makes me think of the scene in Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader,
where Prince Caspian meets the daughter of a star.
 
Unfortunately, the glitters are a little hard to get at,
and I needed to fish around and use 2 coats in order to get this look.
Nevertheless, I love the end result a lot.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB