Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Penelope Luz Beeanka

I recently discovered another indie brand which I'm absolutely head over heels in love with.
And the creator of this brand has an amazing blog.
The pictures she takes are to-die-for.
I think my nails have a hard-on everytime I head over to her blog, Penelope Luz
Shit. They may have even orgasm-ed a few times.
 
So I mass-ordered several of her creations,
and today, I have for you the first one that I picked up:
 
 










 
 
1 coat Penelope Luz Beeanka over an earlier Orly Elation Generation manicure,
topped with a coat of Seche Vite TC.
 
Beeanka has white and blue hexagonal glitters in various sizes in a clear base.
I didn't have any issues fishing out the glitter.
In fact, I had to scrape some off the brush,
or I'll end up with too many large hexagons (see pinky).

It made Elation Generation all the more magical.
In her blog, the creator has it over Illamasqua Muse (a lemming of mine)
which looks absolutely stunning.
I have more Penelope Luz creations coming up on the blog.
In fact, I might just end up getting my hands on whatever she will release.
Dang. If only I print money.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB