Monday, June 3, 2013

OPI Oz The Great and Powerful Collection: I Theodora You

I'm really late to the party for this collection.
Initially, I only bought today's featured polish from the entire collection,
but I fell so much in love with it,
that I went out to get more.

Unfortunately, my usual polish place was sold out of the glitters
and I ended up having to get them retail.
*sigh*
 
 










 
 
So, the polish that got me going:
OPI I Theodora You,
3 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
A lovely pink crelly.
This one made my hands look clean, healthy and feminine all at once.
Now, if I'm ever told to wear a neutral to a wedding,
this would be it.

I loved it so much, I wore it as a mani until it chipped.
And even then,
I almost couldn't bear to remove it.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB