Monday, June 10, 2013

OPI 2007 Princess Charming Collection: Princesses Rule!

Today's featured polish is an oldie from the 2007 Princess Charming Collection.
Personally, I really like most of the softshades that OPI has put forth,
but Princesses Rule! has always been the most favourite and a beloved part of The Stash.
 
 








 
 
2 coats of OPI Princesses Rule! + 1 coat Seche Vite TC.
Shimmery, sheer, pale pink that just sparkles in the sun.
I love using Princesses Rule! as a base for glitter gradients and for french manicures.
I remember reading somewhere that it looks awesome over black as well,
but I've yet to put that to the test.
*puts it on the to-do list*
 
 



 
 
Here's a couple of lousy pictures I took in the office with Princesses Rule! as a french manicure.
It was raining that day,
and furthermore, the TC I used had caused the stamping to bleed.
I still need to work on my placement,
but apart from all the faults,
this was my first successful french stamping.
And I absolutely love the detailed butterfly wing!

Gotta try it again soon!

 

2 comments:

Rachael said...

I have this but have never used it as a base for a French mani. I love it!

Berry T said...

It goes really well with black tips too :)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB