Monday, June 24, 2013

Etude House Dear My Party Nails: PPP503 Celeb Girl

How about a lovely blue polish to chase away those dreaded Monday Blues?
 
 


 
 
 
From the Etude House Dear My Party Nails collection:
PPP503 Celeb Girl.
3 coats + 1 coats Seche Vite TC
 
I love the milky periwinkle-blue jelly base of this polish.
Initially I thought it would be very sheer and worried if I would need multiple layers
(gonna dread the removal then),
but it was wonderfully opaque in 2 to 3 coats.

The mix of blue, turquoise and gold hex and square glitters in various sizes compliment the jelly base very well.
When I did the 3 layers,
I also loved how the glitters lie beneath the jelly base to create more depth in the polish.
The glitters lie flat on the nails,
so you don't have to worry about it snagging on something.
 
I love how Etude House delivers all this amazing glitter polishes at affordable prices.
Plus these Korean brands seem to have awesome quality control.
I don't have to worry about quality the same way I do for some of those indies.
Is it any wonder why I stalk the Etude House outlets here?
 

3 comments:

Cupcake Cat said...

This polish is so adorable!!

reb said...

Oh goodness... I keep telling myself I don't need this polish, but it's getting harder and harder to resist!

Berry T said...

Yep! This one's really cute and definitely a must-have =)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB