Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Chanel Taboo

Initially, I thought I would have difficulties tracking this polish down.
There was a period of time when it wasn't clear whether Chanel Taboo would ever reach Singapore shores.
Thankfully, it finally did.
I dragged my colleague along to the Chanel boutique at Ion when news of its launch date was released,
and put myself on the reservation list.
And when the day finally arrived,
I dragged the same colleague back to the store with me to get it.
 
So here it is in all its glory.
Chanel Taboo, 2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
 
And too many photos of it.
*grins*
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

UKNailRunner said...

This looks fantastic on you!

I gave up on it ever appearing in the UK and got a friend to send me a bottle from the US :D

nirfreak03 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nirfreak03 said...

looks great! so glad i splurged and bought it too

Berry T said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Berry T said...

Thank You! And I'm so glad you finally got it, I can just imagine the waiting, the wondering about it appearing and when it finally reaches your hands! Enjoy the polish!

Berry T said...

Yeah! It's a must-have in my opinion =)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB