Friday, June 14, 2013

American Apparel Dynasty

I am unable to easily get American Apparel polishes,
so each time I'm able to,
I do try to get my hands on them.
I'm still lusting and despairing over the earlier releases such as Hunter, Peacock, Office, etc.
*sigh*
 
Unfortunately, I don't really enjoy this particular one:
 
 









 
 
American Apparel Dynasty.
3 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC.
 
Dusty purple mauve creme.
For some reason, the second coat kept giving me bald spots no matter what I did,
so I ended up doing a much needed third coat to cover everything up.
 
The funny thing is, I'm usually a sucker for dusty tones,
but I have absolutely no idea why this one just refused to call out to me.
So its off into the next purge.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB