Saturday, May 11, 2013

Tony Moly Galaxy Nails: GT01 Mercury

Sorry for the lack of posts this week.
This time round, its not the renovations,
but a crappy work week.
 
Anyway, the renovations are coming along,
and as I'm writing this post,
I'm waiting for the carpenters to come do the furniture for my room.
I'm terribly excited about it mainly because I customised a closet for The Stash!
Heh. The designer was astounded when he realised what the closet was for.
If you guys want,
I'll take pics when my room's all done up.

So, back to posting.
Today's post is actually a re-swatch.
I wasn't too pleased with the photos I had of this polish,
and I also wanted to know if I still wanted to hang onto the bottle.

Tony Moly's Galaxy Nails:
GT01 Mercury.
2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
 
 









 
 
Ok. Definitely going into the purge,
one which I am trying to see when would be a good time to have.
So watch out for the purge announcement.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB