Monday, May 20, 2013

The Spanking New Polish Column

My room is almost done,
and I've packed all my stuff into the new closets.
I spent an entire day just dealing with The Stash.
 
This is why:
the insanely huge amounts of polish and nail art stuff.
 
 



 
 
And here they are all nicely packed away.
Each section is a color all on its own.
(That's when I realised I have too many pinks)
 
It didn't occur to me to have the carpenter make drawers until I started packing.
But oh well.
I still love how I now have an entire column in my wardrobe that's just for The Stash.
 
 


 
 
And an additional result of all the sorting and packing?
This huge, over-flowing box of polishes meant to be swatched and purged as soon as I can.
 
 


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB