Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Picture Polish Paradise by Liquid Jelly

I can't decide if I like today's featured polish...
 
 











 
 
Last picture was taken in the shade.
 
Picture Polish Paradise,
one of the collaboration polish with Liz of Liquid Jelly.
 
3 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
Metallic teal shimmer base that is packed with very fine purple glitter,
and a dash of violet holographic hexagonal glitters.
 
For some reason though, even with TC, the end result is a little flat.
I wouldn't exactly call it matte,
but it's the main reason why I can't make up my mind whether I like it or not.

One thing for sure though,
its a really unique one in The Stash.

 

6 comments:

reb said...

ooh love this! I think it's satin-like quality gives it a muted complex charm...

shine eye said...

this polish is on its way to me! it's simply stunning!

Kerstin said...

I agree. I've tried it once now, but wasn't impressed. Somehow nothing stands out; not the glitter, not the duochrome, it's just a blueish glitter.

Berry T said...

I hope you will like it more than I do =)

Berry T said...

Yeah! I was wondering if I might be the only one who felt that way! It's definitely unique but exactly like you said it, nothing stood out!

Berry T said...

I like the way you described it! - satin-like with muted complex charm

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB