Sunday, May 19, 2013

Orly Catch the Bouquet

I've been washing, cleaning and unpacking for the past 3 days.
Backbone-breaking work.
Today, I'm all about taking a break and propping my legs up on my spanking new table.
Plus a bout of photo edits for the blog.
 
So here's the first set of pictures edited.
Please do excuse the flaky skin.
I've been moisturizing
and it is starting to win the war against washing liquids.
 
 
 
 
Orly Catch the Bouquet
3 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC

Pale pink with a slight purple flash and a smattering of flat-silver flakes.
I guess this one would really go down well with most ladies as a wedding mani.
Light pink, all girly and sweet.
Unfortunately, it does nothing for me,
and so into the purge it will go.
 
 



Plus, I ended up with a really strange brush.
It's like someone took the scissors to it halfway and promptly forgot all about it.
Sorta like bangs on the brush.
Weird.
 

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Haha, brush bangs.

Berry T said...

Yeah. A fashionista =P

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB