Monday, May 13, 2013

Essie Spring 2013 Madison Ave-Hue Collection: Avenue Maintain

Finally. A spring appropriate post.
 
As I've packed away most of The Stash,
I kept only a few bottles which were meant for purging.
I figured I could still paint my nails,
and if those bottles were accidentally smashed,
I won't feel so bad.
 
But I was getting bored with the ones I had left out.
Hence when I passed by my usual nail polish haunt and saw this,
I grabbed a bottle.
 
Essie Spring 2013 Madison Ave-Hue Collection:
Avenue Maintain.
2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
 
 









 
 
Avenue Maintain is a lovely french blue that just pops on the nails.
However, the application is terrible.
It was thick and hard to control.
I had to add a few drops of thinner to make it more workable.
Boo.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB