Wednesday, May 1, 2013

BB Couture Green Goblin

Ok. I finally went to buy that damn cable.
I can finally download my holiday pics and those for my nails.
Phew.
 
Today's post features BB Couture Green Goblin,
the first mani I sported 5 days after my return from Taiwan.
Yeah. I had naked nubbins for 5 days.
 
This time round, my nails suffered numerous breaks during the trip.
Plus, for some reason, my hands dried out as well.
So I came back with really bad cracks on my hands and peeling skin.
It was just terribly painful,
I couldn't even hold a pen or chopsticks properly.
Obviously, they weren't even in a state to be painted.
 
 








 
 
2 coats Green Goblin + 1 coat Seche Vite
Done the minute my cuticles were in some semblance of decency.
5 days of naked nubs was just too much.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB