Sunday, April 28, 2013

OPI 2001 Beach Party Collection: Strawberried in the Sand

Apologies for the lack of posts all week,
but I never realised how terribly busy and tired I would become with the renovations going on at home.
 
Plus I did something incredibly stupid.
I misplaced the cable that transfers the pics in my camera to my laptop.
I have the feeling that somehow,
I threw it out in the midst of packing up all my stuff into boxes.
Sigh.
 
Which means post for today is still something dragged out of the emergency archives.
(Damn. That emergency folder is running really really low.)
 
An oldie from the 2001 OPI Beach Party collection:
OPI Strawberried in the Sand.
3 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC.
 
 








 
 
And I also have it layered over Lippmann Devil in a Blue Dress.
 
 





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone loves what you guys are usually up too.
This sort of clever work and coverage! Keep up the
awesome works guys I've added you guys to my blogroll.

My homepage - Louis Vuitton Handbags

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB