Thursday, April 18, 2013

Etude House Dear My Party Nails: PPK005 Cocktail Dress

Etude House released a pretty awesome set of glitter polishes called Dear My Party Nails.
I got all but one from this collection,
but I'm definitely thinking of going back for the last one.
 
Here's the first one from this collection:
PPK005 Cocktail Dress.
Yeah, I managed to google the names for these polishes.
 
 









 
 
1 coat PPk005 Cocktail Dress over 2 coats China Glaze Fade into Hue,
topped with 1 coat Seche Vite TC.
Pink, rose-pink, white and silver glitters in various shapes.
There's the usual hexagons, bar and square glitters in this one.
Glitter pay-off is really good with just 1 coat,
but it needs the goop-and-spread method.
 
This combination is an eye-catcher for sure.
I received no less than 5 compliments on this mani,
from strangers no less!

 

6 comments:

emmajoy said...

"Goop-and-spread" -- lol! :) It looks really pretty on you. But I dunno... bar glitter scares me, for some unknown reason.

The Wonderful Pinkness said...

pretty polish, I have to buy some EH polishes, because I have a few EH mekeup cosmetics and I'm happy with them :-)

reb said...

oh this is gorgeous!! looking forward to your swatches of all the other etude house polishes - your swatches are one of the clearest ones I've seen thus far!

Berry T said...

I love the polishes from etude house. They've been consistently good and they have a pretty good selection of glitters.

Berry T said...

I used to stay away from bar glitter but have since come to appreciate small quantities of them

Berry T said...

Stay tuned then!!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB