Saturday, April 6, 2013

China Glaze Tart-y for the Party vs OPI You're such a Budapest

By the time you see this post,
I should have just touched down in Taiwan.
Yup, I'm in Taiwan again,
and with the same bunch of friends I toured with last year.
We had so much fun then, we decided to do it again,
and for a much longer period as well.
 
In the meantime, I've already scheduled posts,
so it won't be all quiet on the blog.
I actually schedule posts on the blog anyway.
I usually spend Saturdays on the computer editing and writing up blog posts.
There's no way I can blog during work days anymore.
 
And as I'm preparing these posts,
I realised that I still haven't used any of the polishes that I bought from Taiwan last year!
*horror*
 
Well, ok. I did play with one Nars but that was about it!
I doubt I'll get much polishes this time round in Taiwan anyway.
Realised that it isn't the polish haven that I had hoped it would be.
Well. We'll see how it goes.
 
Anyway, for today, I've done a comparison for you guys.
Realised it's been a while since I've done comparison posts.
Ok, the one today isn't really to compare whether they are dupes.
Hell. They're far from dupes.

It was more to help myself decide if I want both polishes.
I've been trying to cut down my stash
(which doesn't seem to be working anyway)
and since I thought I had a ton of pastels,
I wondered if I really needed both these polishes.
 
China Glaze Tart-y for the Party vs OPI You're such a Budapest:









Middle and pinky fingers: China Glaze Tart-y for the Party,
2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite.
 
Index and Ring fingers: OPI You're such a Budapest,
3 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite.
 
In the end, I'm holding onto both.
Like I said, it's not working.
 

3 comments:

Cupcake Cat said...

OPI looks more lavender like while china glaze is more lilac so that means they are completely different ;) have fun in Taiwan!

Berry T said...

Thank you!

Billie James said...

I love this nail varnish. OPI is definatly one of my faviroute nail polishes! Great blog xxx

booell.blogspot.co.uk

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB