Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sg Swatch Fest: Spring Nails

One of the perks of blogging,
is being able to get to know other like-minded polish addicts.
Unfortunately, because of my crazy hectic work schedule,
I haven't been as active in the community as I would like.
 
Recently, there's this swatch theme that's been proposed.
I said that I would love to participate whenever I could.
I already missed out on the first one,
but damn if I keep missing out.

The theme for yesterday was Spring Nails.
(Yeah. I'm a damn day late cos of work again.)
I originally wanted some nail art,
(I bet you guys can guess the reason by now)
but eventually had to settle for a lovely bright blue:
A-England Galahad
 
 







 
 
2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC.
However, if you are really careful,
this one can be a 1-coater.
 
I know Galahad has been described as teal, and even dusty, in some blogs,
but for some reason,
it pulls bright on me,
and just screams "Spring's here" to me.
 
Not that I'm complaining.
In fact, I'm kicking my own ass for waiting for so long to grab this one.
Thank God for the amazing promotion,
otherwise, I would still have been sitting on my ass.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB