Friday, March 8, 2013

China Glaze Holographic: Strap on Your Moon Boots

I think of 2012 as the year of indies and glitters,
and I'm hoping that I can think of 2013 as the year of holos.
First we had Color Club releasing 12 awesome holo shades,
and now China Glaze is doing the same.
 
 











 
 
China Glaze Strap on Your Moon Boots.
2 coats over Nfu-Oh Aqua Base,
no TC.
 
Metallic midnight blue with linear holo.
The holo in this isn't as strong as the Color Clubs,
but still awesome.
 
I will expect these to sell out pretty quick,
so you really should get your hands on this asap.
 

2 comments:

Murano Glass said...

Gracious color!!! I Love it!

Berry T said...

This collection looks really good in swatches online! I hope the rest will look as lovely on my nails =)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB