Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Chanel Malice

I almost missed the boat on today's featured polish.
It so happened that when this polish was released in Singapore,
I was going to go on a trip.
Made the silly decision to wait to get it at Duty free at the airport,
only to be told that they were sold out.

In fact, they were sold out on many polishes I had on my to-buy list.
(Several Estee Lauders and Diors were included in that list)
So when I came back after the trip,
I had to make a couple of calls to various Chanel counters to ensure that I had this bottle.
 
Oh well.
Lesson learnt.
Next time I'll just haul ass down asap.
 
Chanel Malice.
2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
This one's gorgeous.
Think along the lines of OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest and German-icure by OPI.
 
 









 
 
And the last picture was taken in the lift.
 

2 comments:

Murano Glass said...

Wow!It so beautiful.I am amazed to go through your blog.I really like this cote.

Berry T said...

Thank you

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB