Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Year of the Water Snake

The month of February has brought an incredible amount of rain.
It's been raining almost every day here in Singapore,
and the more superstitious are saying that
it's because this is the Year of the Water Snake.
 
Hence the inspiration for this set of nail art.
Snake skin nails!
And blue to symbolize water.
 
 






 
 
Polishes used are:
A-England Holy Grail,
A-England Galahad, and
OPI I Saw... You Saw... We Saw... Warsaw (What sort of a crap name is this?!).
 
I have to say,
the A-England base and top coats are pretty awesome.
This set of nails lasted for a good 7 days without any chipping.
The photos you see here were taken on the 5th day.
Pretty good eh.
 

4 comments:

Roxana Andronie said...

OMG, I love your nail designs. I will follow your blog for sure. Please if you are in the mood, I invite you to visit my blog too. Kisses and thanks in advance.
http://roxyru.blogspot.ro

Murano Glass said...

Wow Your nails looks just amazing, so attractive and gorgeous.. Thanks for this opportunity to watch these lovely colors :)

Berry T said...

Thank you both for the wonderful compliments =)

lily said...

WoW! so co cool i love stuff like this i have a blog to its balloonsandbikes.blogspot.com u've given me so many new ideas!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB